Study in the library
Use our library as a place for studying. You can choose from spaces that provide a quiet environment, stable internet connection, and the possibility of printing and copying.
Reading rooms are available to the public and therefore a bit nosier. You can visit them without being registered at the library. Each reading room offers a selection of current magazines and newspapers. You can use the internet, computers, readers or tablets, and access to e-book and e-magazine databases.
The summer reading room is open from May to September and hosts a number of cultural events.
- Reading room on Kapucínska 1 (lobby)
- Reading room on Laurinská 5 (lobby)
- Summer Reading Room U Červeného Raka
Our quiet study rooms are suitable for focused work. You can use them to study documents that cannot be borrowed and taken home or choose from a selection of magazines and newspapers. You can also find here internet access, computers, readers or tablets, and access to e-book and e-magazine databases.
Study rooms can be used free of charge after registering at the library; without registration, you can visit them for €1 per day.
- educational study room on Laurinská 5 (2nd floor of the Section of Fiction and Foreign Language Literature)
- educational study room on Klariská 16 (2nd floor of the Department of Professional Literature)
- study room for children and teens on Kapucínska 3 (2nd floor of the Department of Children’s and Youth Literature)
- art science study room on Kapucínska 1 (2nd floor of the Department of Music and Art Literature)
Was this page useful?